Friday, June 5, 2009

Misadventures

My dad made a comic strip of Waffles! She and Big Pud are frequently seen in just this type of encounter in my front kitchen window. They are both trying to figure out how the heck to get outside . . . and I am the evil kitty-mama that won't let them. If I didn't live right on a road with Hannaford trucks whizzing by at 90 miles an hour about 20 times a day I would TOTALLY let them out. But since the thought of having my beautiful kitty turn into a grease spot under a Hannaford truck pretty much ruins my whole day, I just can't bring myself to do it . . .

In other news, there is a LOT of work to be done at the farm right now. So anyone that is bored - feel free to come down and help weed or build fences or shear goats or . . . .
Love,
Turtlewoman

No comments: