Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Formal Apology

To Eric, whom I neglected to mention in my previous post, and who is thinking about shunning me this weekend as a result.

My only defense is that I actually thought you were going to be in DC (don't know WHY I thought that, but I did).

OF COURSE I am also delighted that I will get to spend the weekend with Eric (in addition to Debbie and Dylan, both of whom WERE mentioned in the last post).

And hopefully Eric will feel the holiday spirit, forgive me, and not shun me this weekend when I invade his home and his family. Especially since I have a sneaking suspicion that he may indeed be my ride to and from the train station . . . might be bad if my ride shuns me hmmm? Could make for a cold weekend at the train station.
=-)

Love,
Turtlewoman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz... I always go to visit Heather and Will. I think Matt understands. He's implicit.

Megan

Turtlewoman said...

As it turns out, Eric doesn't even READ my blog, so he didn't even know. =-)
Debbie was just pulling my leg.