Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thank you Chesley and the Knit at Night Crowd!

Wow, has it seriously been since JULY? Well, obviously a post is long overdue here and I am not going to do it justice now . . . just wanted to give a shout out to Chesley and the folks at Knit at Night for some much needed fiber and friend therapy. Outpatient rotations always get me a little down in the dumps, and I needed some company and fiber time tonight. It was wonderful to finally meet all the people I have been reading about for the past 2 years!

I will try to catch up more over the weekend. I have lots of tales to tell from the interview trail including pictures of Baby Dylan and Big Boy Will! I wish I had some pictures of Craig and Heath, but this stupid Auntie didn't have her camera when she went to visit them! Maybe C and G will donate a picture to my cause. If I don't get to it this weekend, I will probably be non-communicado again until I get back from Peru . . . leaving a week from tomorrow!

Good night and thanks again Chesley for the fiber (and retail) therapy!

Love,
Turtlewoman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Lizzie! It was wonderful to see you. Glad we could help you relax a bit. Peter says hi!!
Chesley

Lesley said...

It was nice to meet you! Have a safe trip :)


(PS - I was the girl with the blue malabrigo sock. Hehehe.)

Turtlewoman said...

Hey Lesley!

Nice to meet you too! I also saw you on ravelry and saw your knitting blog (nice!). Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on here?

Hopefully I will make it to another Knit at Night sometime soon! I'm going to keep my eyes open for good yarn while I am in Peru . . .

Lizzie