Thursday, October 18, 2007

Chulu Bound


Tomorrow morning I am headed to Chulucanas, Piura, Peru. Chulu is in Piura, the northernmost little yellow province. I will be spending two weeks there with Global Health Ministry . I will be part of a surgical team that includes gynecologists, plastic surgeons, ophthalmologists, optometrists, podiatrists, general surgeons, nurses, primary care doctors, and multiple support staff members. For two weeks we will provide surgical services for the poor in this area of Peru. I am *almost* finished packing. The big stuff is done, I just have to pack this computer! Hopefully I will have more pictures and things to show when I get back. And I will keep my eye out for some great Peruvian yarn and pottery. Wish me luck!
Turtlewoman

1 comment:

Sophie said...

best of luck!!! how very exciting :-) i hope you have an amazing two weeks..
kisses and lots of love,
sophie